A birthday present and Mother's day present for my mother, the most awesome technologically challenged woman in the world.
She taught me to read, to walk, to talk, to cook, to care, to learn and basically everything good I know.
The bad stuff I learned on my own time.
Edit: This piece holds the record for most amount of accidents
1. I put down the paper in an oil stain
2. One of my paintbrushes rolled onto it while I was painting
3. I dipped my brush into the wrong colour
4. I smudged the outlines on two occasions.
5. I didn't watch my water and the colours bled
6. My fingers were shaking and I squiggled on one of the lines
Luckily, I salvaged them all.
Edit2: I forgot to mention
Time: 4 days on and off when mom was away
Medium: Watercolour on 200 gsm paper (Comfort zone)
Brushes: 12, 8, 6, 2, 1
Thank you for the prize[link]